Easy Steps to Get Started with Email Marketing
As a business owner, you never want to be forgotten by your clients. Email may be your answer to efficiently, economically and effectively staying visible. But only if you learn these important concepts.
- How do you define business goals for your email campaign?
- How do you develop a reservoir of engaging, compelling topics?
- What’s going to make your customer click on your link, or take the next step?
- Which email marketing platform is right for a small business like yours?
- How do you properly collect email addresses and use them correctly?
- What does it take to make email a “marketing program” and not just a one-time project?
Samantha (Sammi) Williams, is a content strategist with over twenty years of writing experience. She founded Sam’s Word, LLC, in 2015, with the goal of alleviating the writing burden of others. Writing has been a natural passion for Sammi, and she leverages those skills through the facilitation of business development, marketing, and communication workshops.
When Sammi is not providing training to other businesses, she assists businesses with content development, editing, proofreading, copywriting, and more. Sammi also serves as the Entrepreneur in Residence for the New Haven Free Public Library.